TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Copyright and Disclaimer
Web Site Copyright & Disclaimer
Copyright © 2016 Arches 'n Bells™, funchurchplays.com, www.funchurchplays.com, archesnbells.com, www.archesnbells.com, and Synecdoche, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Except as otherwise noted within this Web site, you are authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this Web site, subject to your agreement that:
- Your use is for informational and non-commercial purposes only, and you will not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or make any other use of any of the content obtained from this Web site.
- You may save a local copy or send it to your printer either for your own personal use or in order to inform others Company Info. However, you may not charge for such use.
- You will not modify the documents or graphics, copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text, or quote materials out of context.
- You will display the above copyright notice and retain any other copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices on every copy that you make.
- You will not use any of the site content on any other Web site or networked computer environment, or in any format or medium.
- Neither Arches 'n Bells™ nor any third party has conferred upon you by implication or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark, or copyright (except as expressly provided above).
- Although the scripts on this site are supplied at cost, their use is not without some necessary conditions and limitations to protect the material interests in it. The phrase "free to use" does not mean Arches 'n Bells™ relinquishes any rights to them. Please read this page to familiarize yourself with the allowed uses and exceptions.
- This and any other skit material on this site is copyrighted by Arches 'n Bells™. Use of the material is limited by the following terms:
- You may print out and duplicate as many copies as you need to distribute to your performers, but republishing on the Internet, in print, or in any other manner is expressly forbidden.
- You may only print out the document in its original format, which contains the Arches 'n Bells™ copyright information. If you need to alter or edit it, make sure that all copies printed retain the authorship and copyright info.
- You may videotape the production for your own purposes. However, no broadcast of the performance of this material may be made for commercial purposes. You may, however, for publicity or informative-use, assent to the broadcast of an Arches 'n Bells™ play or skit by a third party. Please respect all copyrights of Arches 'n Bells™.
Arches 'n Bells™ reserves the right to change this agreement at any time by publishing a revised version of this agreement on the site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this agreement. Continued use of the site following any such changes means you accept and will abide by these changes.
All content on this Web site is copyrighted as a collective work under the US copyright laws, and Arches 'n Bells™ owns the copyright to the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content. In addition, the artwork and illustrations contained throughout the pages of this Web site are protected by copyright and may not be copied or otherwise reproduced without written permission.
Direct all questions concerning copyright and permissions to: email@example.com.
Various product names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases within this Web site may be trademarks, service marks, or trade names of Arches 'n Bells™ or other entities, and may be registered in certain jurisdictions and countries. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on this Web site are the property of their respective owners.
Arches 'n Bells™ trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Arches 'n Bells™, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Arches 'n Bells™.
This site may contain links and pointers to other Web sites. Arches 'n Bells™ does not operate or control in any respect, or necessarily endorse, the content found on those sites and you assume sole responsibility for use of those links and pointers.
Arches 'n Bells™ encourages and appreciates links from other Web sites to this Web site. Permission is granted to place a link from another web page to the Arches 'n Bells™ welcome page in its entirety. You must obtain permission, however, before placing a link in your own Web page to a portion of an Arches 'n Bells™ Web site page (e.g. a graphic). As a courtesy, if you link to or include the Arches 'n Bells™ Web site in an index, please let us know.
Reminders Regarding Web Site Content
This Web site is provided “as is,” for your information only. (See “Disclaimer” below.) You assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information. The Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Arches 'n Bells™ assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in this Web site and in other documents referred to within or linked to this Web site.
Prices, technical specifications, and product offerings are subject to change without notice, at any time.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ARCHES 'N BELLS™ ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ARCHES 'N BELLS™ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ARCHES 'N BELLS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ARCHES 'N BELLS™ WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This site is created and controlled by ARCHES 'N BELLS™ in the State of Minnesota, USA. As such, the laws of the State of Minnesota will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Effective date: APRIL 15, 2016.
Copyright and Permissions
What is a copyright?
A copyright is a collection of rights that belong exclusively to the copyright owner. Copyright laws are intended to encourage the creation of new material by assuring that the work of creative individuals is protected. A copyright holder has five exclusive rights. These include the right to:
- Reproduce the work
- Prepare derivative works (works derived from the original work such as abridgments, translations, or other adaptations)
- Distribute the work
- Perform the work
- Display the work
Just like other forms of property, only the owner or administrator of a copyright has authority to allow another person to exercise any of the owner’s exclusive rights. Sometimes the owner of the copyright is the creator of the work; other times, the owner is a publisher or organization that has been assigned the rights. To determine who holds the copyright, look for the copyright notice: the word copyright (or the symbol “©” or abbreviation “copyr.”), a year, and the name of the copyright owner.
The length of copyright protection varies according to when the work was created. While specific circumstances determine the exact duration of the copyright, works created:
- Prior to 1978 may be protected for 95 years.
- In 1978 or later generally are protected for the author’s lifetime plus 70 years.
Works that are not protected by copyright are said to be in the “public domain.